|*updated as of quoted rates reflect good credit scores with a 20% down payment on $160,000 home - offer may terminate at any time without notice - rate and annual percentage rate calculated on a 365 day year with typical/normal closing costs, Rates/APRs subject to change with closing costs - properties and applicants must quality - other restrictions may apply.|
Welcome to the Loan Center! Are you looking to buy a home or refinance an existing property? There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you're a first-time homebuyer. Here you can use our online tools to learn more about home loans and find the best loan options to suit your needs and goals. You can explore our site without any obligation or disclosure of personal information, or if you want, you can even begin the application process online!
At any point, feel free to e-mail or call us regarding any questions you may have. You can find our contact information at the bottom of each page. We are here to personally help you through the entire home financing process.
Here's some information that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it's important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
Count On Your Mortgage Broker and Loan Officer To:
- 1. Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- 2. Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- 3. Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and GEO Mortgage; only deal points and progress are shared).
- 4. Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money "up front" and throughout the years to come.
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
- 1. Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- 2. Present the homes that suit your needs as you've defined them.
- 3. Help you determine the difference between a "good buy" and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- 4. Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from GEO Mortgage in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else's -- even if your offer is lower!
Count On Yourself To:
- 1. Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- 2. Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- 3. Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout -- to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- 4. Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.