|*updated as of quoted rates reflect good credit scores with a 20% down payment on $160,000 home - offer may terminate at any time without notice - rate and annual percentage rate calculated on a 365 day year with typical/normal closing costs, Rates/APRs subject to change with closing costs - properties and applicants must quality - other restrictions may apply.|
Products & Rates
ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage)
This loan is fully amortized over a 30 year period and features variable payments. The advantage can be a lower starting rate than the fixed rate loans. The disadvantage is that interest rates can increase over time, therefore making your payments rise.
- 1 month ARM – interest rate adjusts monthly
- 6 month ARM – interest rate adjusts every 6 months
- 1 year ARM – interest rate adjusts annually
- 3 year ARM – rate is fixed for the first 3 years then adjusts annually
- 5 year ARM – rate is fixed for the first 5 years then adjusts annually
- 7 year ARM – rate is fixed for the first 7 years then adjusts annually
A Government Loan that assists homebuyers that are unable to obtain conventional financing. These loans are easier to qualify for and require a down payment of only 3.5%.
A mortgage loan made by an approved lender and guaranteed by the Department of Veteran Affairs. These loans require no down payment and are only available to eligible veterans.
Will provide up to $150,000 of financing at a reduced interest rate to eligible veterans, if the price of the home is more than $150,000, this program may be used in conjunction with another loan to make up the difference.
Since there are so many variables between projects, please contact us for a consultation.